Contact Me

Amely 2010 Official Blogspot
-

Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today is tired day !









Hi guys, watsup?


Okay this day my brother will return home from the N9. OMG, okay I am very happy and I miss him very highly. The truth is, for me only he who understands me 100%. He likes to joke, make us laugh, and much more
It has been almost 7 months he did not return home. Okay I understand that he would sit on SPM in 19 days. And today he is coming home! Yes!Welcome home big brother: D




Another story?




Today I went to school they have to attend a moment to remember to all prefects for the 2010 session. Before that, I would like to thank Mrs. Hay and Mrs. Rohaida for it.
I think today is the day I was tired because in the early morning after arriving to school I had to go to the principals office to take a letter of curriculum evaluation. After taking the letter, all of a sudden my extra math teacher, Mrs. Thousands of calling me to walk to school to ask for donations over the death of the mother of a student in my school. Al-Fatihah. Me and my friend, Lisa, had to go to all blocks, offices, chemistry and physics laboratories, ICT rooms, prayer room and other places to collect the donation. Okay, very tired, okay?


Then I went to the hall for a variety of work. All told me that doing all the work: (Fuck! I'm tired!
Okay do not be angry with my mom because I was too tired :D Thnkyoup ! www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...